- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
Add Your Name to Our 50th Anniversary Magazine
The 50th Anniversary Edition of American Atheist magazine will recognize the generosity of our members and donors for the last 50 years. Without the financial support of thousands of activists, advocates, and atheists, American Atheists would not have become to the most visible and effective voice in the fight to protect the separation of religion from government and to protect the rights of atheists and all Americans.
With this special issue, we would like to offer our supporters the opportunity to appear in a historic edition of American Atheist. For a tax-deductible $50 donation, your name will be included in a listing of the people who have helped to make American Atheists what it is today.