- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
AJ Johnson new Director of Development at American Atheists
AMERICAN ATHEISTS WELCOMES AJ JOHNSON AS NEW DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT
We are pleased to welcome "AJ" Johnson as our new Director of Development for American Atheists.
Ms. Johnson was raised Baptist in the “Bible Belt,” and attended a private Christian elementary school before permanently transitioning to a secular education. She was often skeptical of religion, but officially “fell from faith” after learning about Evolution via Natural Selection and recognizing the uncivilized way that the Bible portrays the issues of women, gays, and slaves.
Ms. Johnson attended and graduated with honors from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She gained leadership experience serving as a residential advisor for first-year students, and teaching English to Thai students abroad. Before joining American Atheists, she served as Assistant Director of Development for Scholarships at UNC-Chapel Hill.
AJ will be applying her considerable professional skills to improve the funding capabilities of American Atheists, and contribute her diverse perspective to the growing secular movement.