- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
Atheism & Skepticism in Kentucky!
Tonight, Friday June 24th, Edwin Kagin will be speaking in Louisville, Kentucky at the Louisville Atheists and Freethinkers. Edwin, the National Legal Director for American Atheists, will be speaking on Church-States cases. For additional details and to RSVP, please visit the Louisville Atheists and Freethinkers.
In addition, on June 25th, Skepticamp will be in Louisville, KY. It's a free event with local speakers and a range of topics including homeopathy, logical fallacies, data science, cognitive bias, and more! You can brown bag your lunch and listen to a live recording of the Critical Eye Podcast as well. After the main event, it's Skeptic's in the Pub at the BBC in downtown Louisville!
Edwin Kagin (National Legal Director), Ed Hensley (Kentucky State Director) and Blair Scott (Communications Director) will be in attendance, so stop and say hi while you're there! To register for this free event, please visit Skepticamp Louisville.
By Blair Scott