- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
American Atheists is now hiring the following positions:
Part-time -- Help is needed for hourly wages at AA GHQ in Cranford NJ. Responsibilities include database entry, cleaning and clearing offices, setting up computers, and aiding in the preparation for the Reason Rally and National Convention. Availability to travel for the weekend of March 24-26 is mandatory. 20 hours/week+ @ $10/hour. Must have car.
Administrative Director - Submissions closed 2/2/2012
Contractor Position: Library coordinator, Job posting will expire on Feb 15.
American Atheists is an equal opportunity employer. Send resumes to [email protected]