- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
Before you contact American Atheists, Please read the following:
1) I Can't Log IN: Even if you are a member, you still need to CREATE a web-login on the web site. This means you need to click CREATE in the login box on the front page, and use the same email ID that we have. Then you will have access.
2) I Can't See the Magazines: If you have access (see above) and can't see the magazines, please send an email to the STORE for faster service.
3) I'm a believer, and I want to tell you something: You have nothing to say to us that we haven't heard before. Whatever great idea that you have that you think may be new to us, it isn't. Really.
Also, we are not in the business of responding to questions that are readily available on-line, and we are not interested in on-line debates. Respectful questions will be answered, but please do you own research before contacting us.
4) Vulgar or threatening emails are the ultimate cry for help. Your blatant insecurity (from believing something you know isn't really true) that is so severe that you react to our web page with anger and hate. Your email will be tracked and posted in our hate mail if we deem appropriate. All threats will be reported to federal authorities and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent feasible. No invisible man in the sky will protect you against IP tracking and federal prosecution. Get it? Good.
P.O. Box 158
Cranford, NJ 07016
Phone - 908-276-7300
FAX - 908-276-7402
PRESS ONLY - 732.648.9333