- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
State Networking on Facebook
American Atheists began posting status updates on Facebook for each of the 50 states, plus Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. This was a huge success and allowed people within those areas to network and a lot of new groups have already been formed out of those new networking connections!
We wanted to make sure everyone got a chance to network and continue to do so. Below are the permalinks to each of those status updates. Find someone in your state and your local area. Begin networking and know that you are NOT alone! And if there is a need for a group in your area and at least a few of you there, then commit to at least meet and look at the possibility of starting a group in your area.
In addition, we added an "International" (at the bottom of the list) for our international supporters and fans or Americans living outside the states that want to connect.
We hope you'll utilize this asset and connect and know that you are definitely not alone out there!
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | District of Columbia | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hapshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Puerto Rico | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virgin Islands | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | International