- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
2013 Convention National Convention Vendor/Exhibitor Information
Thank you for inquiring about being a vendor and/or exhibitor for our 2013 National Convention and 50th Anniversary Celebration. Below you will find all pertinent information regiarding registration, fees, location, etc.
- General Vendor / Exhibitor Table: $500
- Affiliated Group Exhibitor: $100
- Vendors will receive 2 exhibitor badges. These are not valid for admissions to the conference and other events. Conference admission must be purchased separately.
- Exhibitors will be provided with a 6-foot table and 2 chairs.
- The first 15 vendors/exhibitors will be set up outside the main ballroom where the convention speakers will be presenting. Overflow will be on the first floor between the American Atheists Book & Product Room and the room where the Art Show and Silent Auction will be held.
Registration for vendors / exhibitors is located on the main registration page. Use the "Registration Type" drop down menu to select the appropriate category.
For additional information, contact Amanda Knief: [email protected]