- What is Atheism
- Law & Politics
- Press Information
- Christians Take Over Interfaith Army Chapel in Combat Zone
- Press Kit
- 9/11: 'Never Forget' Must Include All Victims
- Atheists Advocate Separation of Church and State at DNC
- Congressman Pete Stark to Speak at 2013 National Convention
- American Atheists Announces 50th Anniversary Logo Design Contest
- American Atheists Announces Harassment Policy for Conventions and Conferences
- American Atheists Jubilant Over Latest Religion Report
- American Atheists Removes Religious Billboards from Charlotte
- Former Pastor Now American Atheists Public Relations Director
- Former Pastor Teresa MacBain New Public Relations Director
- ITALIAN JUDGE LUIGI TOSTI ACQUITTED!
- American Atheists to Protest Bradford County, FL Decalogue on May 19
Supporting Civil Rights for Atheists and the Separation of Church and State
In the Eye of the Storm
Cranford, NJ--American Atheists was dealt a blow this week as Hurricane Sandy caused damage to the exterior and interior of the main office in Cranford, NJ. The office has been closed this week and we are not certain when it will reopen. The staff are safe and in good health. Some have sustained damages to their homes and all are living without access to electricity, heat, water, and gasoline. Basic resources in the area are becoming scarce. We extend a hearty thank you to all who have inquired about our well-being.
American Atheists is not able to function at normal capacity at this time. Please be patient as we attempt to procure resources and begin the recovery process.
AMERICAN ATHEISTS is a national 501(c)(3) organization that defends civil rights for atheists, freethinkers, and other nonbelievers; works for the total separation of religion and government; and addresses issues of First Amendment public policy.
American Atheists, Inc.
P.O. Box 158
Cranford, N.J. 07016
Tel: (908) 276-7300
Fax: (908) 276-7402