The 2018 National Convention admission price includes admission to all speakers and panels on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
A full list of admission pricing is below. Please note that all convention registration fees are non-refundable.
- General Admission (non-members): $279
- Member Admission: $249
- Life Member Admission: $199
- Silver, Gold, and Platinum Life Members receive free admission to our National Convention for life. Become a Silver, Gold, or Platinum Life Member today and get your convention admission for free.
- Student Admission: $50 (includes a one-year membership in American Atheists, must show student ID at check-in)
- Military (active duty, reserves, and retired) Admission: $50
- Limited Income Admission: $99
If you are not a member of American Atheists, we are pleased to offer a discount membership rate of $20 if you sign up when you register for the convention. This offer only applied to new memberships or membership renewals. For a total of $269, you got a year’s membership with American Atheists (including all member benefits) and admission to the convention. That’s a savings of $45 off the regular full price of both!
If you are on a fixed income or otherwise unable to afford full convention admission, we are pleased to offer a discount admission price of $99 to ensure that as many people as possible can attend. We understand that getting to the convention, paying for your hotel and food, plus the cost of admission can make the convention out of reach for some, so we are providing this rate to anyone of limited financial means.
If you are able to afford to purchase convention admission at the regular price, please do so, because your admission helps us provide more affordable admission to students, members of the military, and individuals with a fixed or limited income.
Students and military members will be asked to show their student ID or military identification at the time of check in. Limited Income Admission is available to anyone who needs it in order to attend our convention.
We offer an all-inclusive package for convention attendees who want to see everything and enjoy a VIP experience. The AtomPass includes admission to the convention, all meals, and all special events (including the VIP reception and Life Members’ reception). PLUS: special seating in the main presentation hall, priority access for check-in, and first-in-line privileges at all book signings and autograph sessions.
A portion of your AtomPass is tax-deductible as a charitable gift. Support our work and get the VIP treatment by purchasing your AtomPass for $1,200.
Special Events & Meals
Admission to the Friday and Saturday evening dinners, Comedy Show, and social events on Thursday are not included in the general admission pricing.
Separately ticketed events during the Convention include:
- Thursday evening’s Pub Quiz ($10)
- Thursday evening’s charity Cards Against Humanity game ($20)
- Friday and Saturday evenings’ dinners ($60)
- Friday Comedy Show ($25)
- VIP Reception ($250, a portion of which is tax-deductible)